11.29.2008

Collage- Part 1


Collaging is amazing. To take pieces of preexisting things and manipulate them in a way so you create something new, something that says what you want to say. There's a problem-solving aspect of it that makes a finished piece really satisfying.

"Little Girl Lost"

A Sewing themed piece. The pig is hand sewn by me. The background consists of my mother's old sewing patterns, which I loved using.



My commentary on a social issue- the promotion of abstinence in this day and age. Old fashioned imagery complete with a wall of rings, placed in a box of Godiva chocolate.


"Rabble rabble."

"Wisdom". My old typography 1 assignments came in handy, and I love playing with ink.

Keep it together, even when it gets weird.

"Birds of a feather". Digital interpretation of Joesph Cornell's work.


And two digital wallpapers.

No comments: